Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Christmas Music Playlist With A Whole Lotta Soul!

On vinyl, 8 track, cassette, cd and now digital, the Christmas Music playlist  has always been apart of the soundtrack of my life.

Christmas is hands-down my favorite holiday. As child, Christmas started the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday). We'd put up our Christmas decorations and enjoy really a soulful Christmas music playlist. Here are some of my favorites.

1. Let It Snow - Boys To Men
2.  Who Would Imagine a King - Whitney Houston
3. Christmas Rappin' - Kurtis Blow
4. This Christmas - Donny Hathaway

5. Emmanuel - Norman Hutchinson
6. 8 Days of Christmas - Destiny's Child
7. Tidings (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen) - Israel and New Breed
8. The Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Brian McKnight

9. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
10.  Christmas In Hollis Queens -Run DMC
11. Give Love On Christmas Day - New Edition
12. Every Year, Every Christmas - Luther Vandross

13. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
14. Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast
15. Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown
16. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Jackson Five

17. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
18. Silent Night - The Temptations
19.  Oh Holy Night - DeNetria Champ
20.  Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

There you have it, just 20 on my Soulful Christmas music playlist

There are too many to put in this blog post! The list really does go on and on! My Christmas music playlist  probably has a little over 30 songs! Oh yeah! I can't forget Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer - Temptations!!  That will be my 21st song on the list!  Definitely one of my favorites too! See, it can go on and on!
Enough about me. What are some of your favorites? Did I list some of your favorites?

Leave a comment, tell me what's on your Christmas music playlist!


Blessings!

Cherise Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment