Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Into Something Good: There's Enough For You Too

I’m into something good.... REALLY GOOD!

This Empower Network thing is life changing. I would really love to see everyone take advantage of the opportunity. The harsh reality is everyone won’t. For whatever reason.... maybe they think it’s something fishy going on, they don’t have time, or the compensation plan seems too good to be true.  Frankly for some, Empower Network is not for them.

It’s just sometimes just want to stand on top of a mountain and scream….

I’M INTO SOMETHING GOOD! JUMP IN EMPOWER NETWORK , SEE FOR YOURSELF!


I have to be fair to everyone I know. I have to shine the light back on to myself. I learned about Empower Network from a creditable source…a person I know and love. This person is someone who takes the time to dissect an opportunity to it’s basic fibers before divining in.  But I paused. My excuses at the onset were, “The website was having issues.” I want to wait until I can buy all the products!” “I want to keep all the money in my pockets! I told my sister Cherie about it and low and behold, she joins before me!


Finally, I jump into Empower Network with her and make a sale!  In my first few days, of just scrapping the surface of  the many things going on, I make a sale from a video, about a team member who made  $4500 in one day with Empower Network. All I did was upload the video to Facebook! I told myself then,  “I’m into something good!”

What makes me think…no, what makes me KNOW Empower Network is good? Here’s a break down….

Compensation plan:

The opportunity to make 100% Commissions (minus fees) on 4 Empower Network products (Basic, Inner Circle, Costa Rica Intensive and 15K Formula) and a $3000 commission on a $3500 product (The Master’s Course)!  Residual income and pass up commissions too!

Team Environment:

Between the Empower Network social sites, Empower Hour Calls and being apart of the Empower Network Dream Team, I’ve never felt stuck or without valueable information and support!




Work from Wherever:
Where there is access to a computer and the Internet you can work your  Empower Network business. Stay at home, go to the library or hang out at Starbucks and make money!

Empower Network is growing fast! Its business model and the solid potential to make enough money to fire your boss, (if of course you put in the work) has attracted over 60, 000 affiliates in just over 1 year.
 
Don’t pause like I did! Put your foot on the gas!  Invest an hour and watch the compensation video! Get your credit card out and join. Start with the $25 basic blogging platform. Upgrade gradually or get all in! It’s totally up to you. If you have been looking for something that you can do from home with a small start-up investment and you are willing to work on your own terms. Then Empower Network is your new gig!

Soon you’ll be saying, “I’m into something good too!



Blessings!
Cherise Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment