Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Top Reality TV shows have this in common….



A host of new beginnings, a good fight and video marketing!  Yes sir, yes ma’am the last thing on the list was video marketing.  I am learning so much with Empower Network that I am starting to see things I just didn’t see before. Let me tell you, the whole concept of video marketing is GENIUS! So genius that, I believe anyone in business (be it a brick and mortar on an online business) should follow the lead of the top reality shows and join the ranks of video marketers.

Now when I say top reality shows, I have my picks. I haven’t taken a random poll or consulted the Neilson Ratings. I just randomly chose my favorites.  One of my all time favorite shows is Braxton Family Values. 
The Braxtons, Toni, Towanda, Trina, Tracey and Tamar and Ms Evelyn, the girls' mother, have influenced life, music, slang and fashion. They have used their individual goals and dreams to promoted their money-making projects since the show aired.

After watching the first three episodes of Season 3 of my top reality show, Braxton Family Values, there are clearly highlighted themes that will generate cash for the Braxtons and others that are connected to the show. 


 Ms. Evelyn has opened a life coaching business!
She has combined her skills as being a pastor, a mother and a motivational speaker in her new business.  Snippets from her client sessions are highlighted this season's first episode on WEtv.  

The second theme I want to point out is the use of video marketing to promote, Tamar, Trina and Toni’s new music. Each girl’s screen time is centered a round their music projects. Tamar’s is torn between carrying her own child and being paranoid about her body becoming less than perfect for her career and how to come to a common ground about it. Trina debuted hersingle Party or Go Home, at the end of season two of Braxton Family Values. As of today, Trina’s single is doing very well on iTunes and the show is showcasing Trina, leaving her band and to become a solo artist. Toni’s single I Heart You is doing pretty good on iTunes.


 Toni's story line is about truly going solo, with out her sister’s as background singers. Toni’s story line is also centered her being the Global Ambassador for Autism Speaks!


The slang component of video marketing in this top reality tv show is contagious. There are millions of people all over the world quoting Tamar’s quick whipped responses of  Get yo life,  She is… , Do Wop Pop Pop Chick, and the bomb.com.    

The fashion component is what interested me the most. Every episode, the girls seem to be showcasing big bold earrings.  These earrings are so popular that I was able to locate the makers of the fashion forward earrings, Poparazzi Earrings and Glam-Luxe.

The earrings range from $17 to $175 from those websites. Not to mention the “like earrings” found on Ebay and as well as my neighborhood beauty supply.


Do you see how JUST ONE of the top reality tv shows are using video marketing? Would you bet that this has generated millions of dollars of income for the Braxtons and their brands? Do you see the income potential of the indirect/or direct cash flow to makers and resellers of the earrings that they wear on their show? Now IMAGINE how much money your top reality tv show is making from video marketing!


Are you promoting your business and/or products through video marketing like the Braxtons? If, not you should!

 

You may not have a top reality tv show budget. But, you do have social media outlets like Google+, You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, to showcase your videos and they all are FREE!  


 Get to a video recorder and promote your business like me… and my top reality tv show stars, The Braxtons!

Blessings and more blessings to you!


Cherise Ward-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment