Friday, August 10, 2012

I Have A Firm Commitment to Empower Network!


Despite the fact that Facebook backhanded Empower Network last Sunday August 2, 2012 and  shut down most my links that looked like, smelled like OR seemed like Empower Network;
 Here’s the deal !!!!
Every company that as EVER existed has had challenges! The great thing about Empower Network is the leaders have a firm commitment to their vision and will fight tooth and nail to see it through. That vision includes me all everyone who is and will be apart of Empower Network.


I must admit, that I was a little upset with Facebook!
They hid my post about my first 100% commission on my timeline! That’s heartbreaking!  After all, that milestone is apart of my life, right?  My expectation was to post whatever I wanted and once the Good Lord called me home, (A LONG, LONG TIME FROM NOW!), my family and friends could memorialize my page and re-read my STUFF! :)  Now that raises the question for me, “Does Facebook have a firm commitment to me?
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again! Right? Right! There are still other ways to get the word out about Empower Network and help change other people’s lives!

The two things YOU MUST DO are, maintain a firm commitment  and BE creative!


After all, isn't this how Mark Zuckerberg and Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe dreamed up Facebook and Empower Network? Isn't this how Facebook became the TOP social media site EVER! Isn't this how Empower Network became the best Viral Blogging Platform that has paid out 11.1 million dollars in commissions since October 31, 2011!! Absolutely!!
Here's the happy medium that Empower Network came up with resolve to the Facebook crisis....Here’s the work around was! The Empowered Blogger APP!
Facebook is all about generating traffic to Facebook. Since our blog posts were taking people outside of Facebook…our links got slammed! With the new Facebook App, we can still post our blogs, still generate traffic to Facebook and still make 100% commissions!! Genius, Genius, Genius!!!
However, I guess Facebook didn't like that idea...no posting blogs through Facebook for  now. Booooo! :) Hey, I'm cool with that!  I always say, honor the rules of the companies in which you decide to join and everyone is happy! Thank God for Creativity!
Yesterday, I listened to an audio CD, Making the Shift - Your First 7 Days: Developing the Entrepreneur Mindset by Darren Hardy.
In his audio Hardy said to commitment to be apart of your business next year!  That means, through the highs the lows, the server crashes to the Facebook slap and whatever hiccups occur, I will be apart of Empower Network next year!
By no means, is this  a one-sided relationship here.

Empower Network has a firm commitment to me.


Empower Network cares about my financial future and how much time I get to spend doing what I love to do.  Since that is true for me, every time someone comes aboard Empower Network with me, they have the same opportunities I do! They proved this ONCE again, by coming up with a work around that soothed the slap from Facebook.

If you are apart of Empower Network, maintain a firm commitment and stay here! If you are not, YOU NEED TO BE! I really believe that the Empowered Bloggers App is the great compromise between Empower Network and Facebook. I hope the two powerhouses can work this out!  I bet this time next year we ALL will look back on this next year and be amazed at how Empower Network continues to rise like a phoenix!

Blessings and More Blessings to You!

Cherise Ward-Taylor
P.S. Just so you know, I love Facebook and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment