Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Truth About Reliv!




The truth about Reliv is, I can only tell you my truth. 


My son was diagnosed ADHD when he was in the 2nd grade after his teacher suggested that I get him tested.  He is now a man-sized 15 year - old!  Until last summer, he had taken medicine for over 7 years to manage his ADHD. I was introduced to Reliv by neighbor and now my really good friend.  She gives her son Reliv too. You see, she got a request from her son's teacher that she have him tested. The night she got that letter, her son when on an overnight trip with his school. His chaperone gave him Reliv.  The boy’s teachers were at this overnight outing and they kept asking what was wrong with him, because he was being so well behaved. My neighbor has been giving her son Reliv for over two years. 

Right after the school year ended, I decided to give my son a break from his meds. I started giving him Reliv Products in August 2011 during a road trip to Indiana from Texas.

 Within 2 days I saw results with Reliv. My son reported that it felt like he had taken his meds without feeling like a zombie!!! Ahhh that was music, to my ears! 


I was happy with the change in my son’s performance in school with the medicine. But, I really wanted something that wasn’t a controlled substance AND that didn’t seem to alter his warm, bubbly personality.  

A few weeks into the 2011-2012 school year, decided to emailed a teacher that taught my son the year before. She reported back that he was doing great, and he seemed more focused and attentive, than the year before!

Since then, I have attended countless Reliv meetings and talked to several people who have shared their truths about Reliv. I have heard great success stories from various people with all kinds of health improvements.  

Reliv does not claim to treat or cure any diseases. Yet, my truth and that of many others is, Reliv has help many people take hold to better quality of life! 


Who do you know that needs Reliv? At the very least, we all need to take supplements.  In my opinion, Reliv is the best nutritional supplements on the market. It is one of those opportunities that can help with either, health and/or financial challenges. Reliv provides optimal nutrition and an income opportunity as an Independent Distributor with great income potential.


If you need more information about Reliv, email at cherisetheblogger@gmail.com, and I can connect you with someone to give you more information.


Blessings and More Blessings,

Cherise Ward-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment