Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8 Questions To An Entrepreneur: Anais Hayden



 8 Questions To An Entrepreneur: Anais Hayden

The entrepreneur is one tough cookie! They are risk takers and go-getters. They work hard and sometimes long hours. However, they love what they do and they have a blast doing it. This is an opportunity to read about someone who is following their dreams and to encourage you to do the same!
Today, I've chosen Anais Hayden as the person for 8 Questions to an Entrepreneur! She is a certified pet stylist and owner of Dog Grooming by Anais, in the south Atlanta Georgia area. Anais and her dog Swinger are the envy of all the dogs in the park because he is usually adorned in bright colors and really cool artsy designs.  I think, Anais has taken creative dog grooming to the next level and she's on her way to the TOP!

                        Here are Questions To An Entrepreneur: Anais Hayden
 1. Give me the 411 on your company or what you do?
I am a dog groomer/ creative Stylist,  I perform haircuts, color and designs on dogs.
2. There are probably a thousand people providing your products and/or services, how do you stand out in a crowd?
 A lot of dog groomers just give dogs haircuts. I add color and design to their coats.  
The dye and nail polish I use is non-toxic and pet friendly. They are both semi-permanent and the colors start to fade away within Weeks Of application. Its not rare but it is not done often. 
3. What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you since you started?
 I have been featured on ABC's 20/20 for a segment for extreme pet owners and was on the Anderson Cooper Show with my dog Swinger because of my creative styling.

 4. What was your lowest point and how did you rise above it?
 My lowest point was some of the negative feedback I received from online after I was on the Anderson Copper Show. I later realized that people are going to talk and that I can't please everyone. I love what I do and will not stop because of harsh words and negativity.
5. Tell me about your best product or service?

My best service I provide is hair coloring and nail art. I add color to dogs, some areas can be ears and tail. Sometimes I turn them into animals such as a Tiger or a Panda.

6. Do you still work a traditional job? If not, will you return? Why or why not?
I have been grooming for 10 years. So at 24 years old, its been the only job I've had. This is more than a full time job.
7. What are 5 things someone MUST DO to be a successful entrepreneur?
1. Love what your business consists of
2. Negatively will try to bring you down, rise above it.
3. Stay focused with your eyes bon the prize
4. Budget and save your money wisely.
5. Put GOD first.  After all he's the reason for everything.
8. What encouragement would you give to someone wanting to start a business?
If you really want it, never stop going for it. Pray everyday, conversations with GOD goes a long way and truly pays off every time!

There you have it Questions To An Entrepreneur: Anais Hayden! 

Questions to an entrepreneur will be coming your way at least once a week. I am excited about showcasing regular everyday people living their dreams!
If you are in the south Atlanta, Ga area and you have a dog that needs grooming or you would like to add a little color to its coat and nails,  please contact my 8 Questions to An Entrepreneur for today, Anais Hayden on Facebook and Twitter!
Blessings and More Blessings To You!

Cherise Ward Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment