Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Best Job For A Mom


The best job for a mom or a woman was described to me during a women’s bible study.

The speaker said to take the job that does not interfere with being a wife and mother, that is not stressful and leaves time for ourselves and to serve at church. I was floored by that description and wondered where could a woman find such a workplace!
I want to target this blog post to the stay at home mother. For some stay at home mothers, our salaries don’t always hold monetary value. Although salary.com says we should make about 112,000 a year!  Our compensation comes in the form of being able to see our children off to school and being their when they return. We get to attend all their school functions and spend most of our time watching them growing up.  Not to mention experiencing our children's gratitude for our time. Once,  I said aloud, “I need to get a job” during a period when I felt I need to take a full-time job to help my husband make ends meet.  My youngest son said to me, “Momma you already have a job. You take care of us.”
Reality says though, unless your husband’s salary exceeds your households needs, then a stay at home moms need to bring in cash some how.
A daycare provider once told me that the best job for a mom is childcare.  I did that during the summers. While my sister and a friend went to work, I babysat their children. For a whopping 240 a week! A summer watching 7 children, driving them to and from the friends homes and taking cheap field trips and trying to feed them exceeded the $240 a week!

Childcare did not turn out to be the best job for a mom…at least not me!


Well what is the best job for a mom? What occupations  fit the criteria outline by the speaker?  My opinion is doing something online! Online positions usually are flexible enough where you can set your own schedule. Companies like Apple and Hilton Hotels have at home positions that will pay at least $7.50 and hour or more.

If you have an entrepreneurial spirit then companies like Empower Network are the way to go. With an investment of $25 or more (depending on how quickly you want to make big bucks)  and a little training, you can start building a network marketing business that can grow into  you living the Empower Network Motto: building a business while having a life.  With the new Master’s Course, one can make as much as $3000 in one sale! That's at least the a 1 1/2 months salary.
So, the best job for a mom is definitely one where she can schedule her work hours around her families needs and her own.  Online opportunities like customer support and Empower Network are great for stay at home moms.

 Just tap into the source that will you connect you to the best job for a mom, that mom being you!

Blessings!
Cherise Taylor
Leave a comment and I will get you connected with Empower Network! 

No comments:

Post a Comment