Friday, October 5, 2012

Twin Stuff: Meet the Twins in Empower Network!

Twin stuff is great!

I know because I am a twin!
I wanted to post this blog, to dispel the myth that Cherise Taylor has TWO: Empower Network Blogs, Facebook and two Google + accounts…


One set of accounts belongs to me and the other to my sister Cherie Ward!!!    It is true for us when people say twins think alike. 



Cherie and I thought Empower Network was the best affiliate marketing program on the planet!! So, we both joined.

Twin stuff, like they look alike, and they sound alike, all are true for Cherie and me as well.

 

We do enjoy a lot of the same things. Our families attend the same church. A lot of the same music that is downloaded onto Cherie's  iPod is on mine. We like to shop in the same stores. One of the things, that noticed early on about my twin was that she was fearless and I was fearful. She took risks. I played it safe.  She’d walk up and make conversation with strangers, I held on to my mother’s words even as adult, “You don’t talk to strangers. This one of the reasons why I love Empower Network so much. I AM going to become a top earner with Empower Network! So that means must interact with people all over the world to build my team.
So as I take this journey with Empower Network, this will be another thing where twin stuff will be equal with Cherie and me!  I LOVE IT!

Now, Cherie and I are excited about the Empower Network system for the very same reasons:
-We are building a business while having a life  
-We are becoming financially free to focus our lives around the people and things that are most important to us.  


-We both enjoying meeting new people and helping them change their lives.
Although there is a lot of likeness between Cherie and me, there are differences.
For instance:
Cherise’s favorite rapper is Christian rapper The Ambassador!


Cherie’s favorite rapper is T.I.!

Cherise prefer hoops and dangling earrings.

Cherie prefers hoops and stud earrings

Cherise favorite book is The Secret Things of God by Dr. Henry Cloud

Cherie’s favorite book is The Autobiography of Malcom X by Malcom X as told by Alex Haley!

Cherise’s favorite bible scripture is Jeremiah 29:11

Cherie favorite bible scripture is Romans 8:28

Isn’t this twin stuff amazing!!  We are totally two different people. Yet in some instances, we are either,  just alike or polar opposites. We really have fun being twins.

We are truly our best friends!   So now you know, there is really some twin stuff going on in Empower Network! It is Cherise Taylor and Cherie Ward .  We encourage you to be as like-minded as we are about Empower Network.

We invite you  be apart of our twin stuff and duplicate the Empower Network system that will make Cherie Ward and Cherise Taylor millionaires!







Blessings and more blessings to you!


Cherise Taylor!

This is me —–>

No comments:

Post a Comment