Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Person Can Make A Difference: See How!

-->

One person can make a difference was not the subject I wanted to blog about today.


 I was blindsided by inspiration and it completely threw a monkey wrench in my plan for today. This morning I watch a really great video that I have been waiting to see, Eric Ice-Gipson’s Empower Network video testimonial!  I’ve been waiting for this one video because Eric is THE ONLY person I have sponsored into Empower Network so far.

When you look at the countless video testimonials from Empower Network members and read the blog headlines that say things like “Lawrence Tam made $84K in 14 minutes” or see a pictures of big checks highlighting the income generated from top earners in this company that is just shy of it’s 1st anniversary, 



one would wonder, “why in the world would this one sign up be such a big deal? Yeah one person can make a difference, but how much of a difference?”

My response is, one person CAN make a difference! A big one! I was courageous enough to post a video on Facebook, Eric watched the video and decided…. well watch Eric’s video and see…



For me, Eric’s decision gave me the confirmation that Empower Network is worth it’s weight in gold! He proves that one person can make a difference! While I continue to build my team of one to thousands, the residual income I receive as Eric now builds his team, helps to buy a fews days worth of groceries, pays a bill or funds a night out with my family!  Those are the little things. As the saying goes, “little things mean a lot". 

David Wood and David Sharpe, came up with the Empower Network.  They created a system that is making tidal waves in internet marketing! One by one, lifestyles are changing in record time and numbers.  I was introduced to Empower Network and became apart of the Dream Team!  



This is a rapidly growing group of everyday people doing extraordinary things on the internet. Each day we are challenged and trained to be a kick butt internet marketers! 


One person can make a difference in any situation with the right opportunity and the confidence to make it happen!


With the use of the fantastic viral blogging system, training, and your expertise, you can be apart of this! Empower Network  is designed to include the person with the minimal investment of $25 to make their way to $5125 that will definitely make a huge difference in your lifestyle. Follow 3 easy steps: Blog Daily, Market Daily and Tell others!  It's that easy!

 One person can make a difference if you let them. Just join me! All you need to do is make the investment and put in the work. Click here. Join Empower Network! 

Remember, one person can make a difference and that can be you in whatever you choose!



Blessings and more blessings to you!

Cherise  Ward-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment