Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Following The Crowd Was Not An Option, Until....

Following the crowd was not an option for me!

In my mind, it was always connected to negative things like fighting! Just recently, my daughter and I drove by past a  street with a cul-de-sac that was pretty barren.  She says to me, “This is the street where the kids at my school comes to fight!” The parent in me says, “Don’t you follow the crowd! The innocent on-looker/bystander is usually the one who gets hurt!”  Wise parenting? I think so. Yet, I don’t want her to see all crowds as being tied to negative experiences. Sometimes following the crowd can be a good thing. It just depends on what the crowd is doing.

Recently, David Wood, co-founder of Empower Network posted a message on his Facebook page that said,” We just passed 60,000 paid members in Empower Network.Badass. It's just the start.” My response was, “That's pretty darn impressive! I am glad to be counted as 1 of the 60,000+”

What the hippaddee! Me?  Following the crowd ?!  Why YES I AM!

Here’s why:
Empower Network is easy:
 Plug and play blogging systems with 8 Core Steps to drive traffic to your blog.

Empower Network’s start up cost is $25:
 Purchase your blogging platform, get access to the 8 core steps and blog about whatever you like! Then upgrade to becoming an affiliate to resale the products that you purchase.

Empower Network compensation plan is sweet!
100% commissions 4 products, the Basic ($25) Membership, Inner Circle ($100), Costa Rica Intensive and 15K formula. Then, there is the newly added Masters Course, that you purchase at $3500, which earns a $3000 commission when you resale it!! Simply phenomenal!! Empower Network has a pass up system. Some sales pass up will pass up to your sponsor. Which may seem like a lost UNTIL you become the sponsor, and sales start to pass up to you! Mmm Hmm!

Empower Network's crowd is top notch!
Internet marketing is the main vessel you will use for Empower Network. You will spend a lot of time working on your business via the internet.  However, you are NEVER on an island by yourself unless you want to be!  Team up with me and you become apart of the Empower Network crowd and the Empower Network Dream Team! You will get Mid-Day Motivational Calls and access to our online community that keeps you informed, encouraged and motivated to: blog daily, tell others and position yourself to MAKE MONEY!!

 Following the crowd, of the  60,000+  members in Empower Network has benefits!!

I love absolutely love what Empower Network has to offer. So will you! Ironically, what I told my daughter about  following the crowd, if modified a bit is true. “The innocent on-looker/bystander is usually the one who misses out!” I actually told my sister Cherie about Empower Network! She joined before me. I signed on with her and I missed out $200 worth of residual income!

Even still, I am just glad I joined Empower Network! What are you waiting on? Whip out your credit card and join me!  Email me:cherisetheblogger@gmail.com. I will email you the link to get you started!

Following the crowd of 60,000+ members of Empower Network is a good thing…no a Bad A@# thing!

  

Blessings
Cherise Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment